Thursday, January 24, 2008

Detroit Mayor Texts Top Aide: "OMG I Think U R F'N Hot 2!"


"Yeah, uh-huh...yadda-yadda-yadda, so help me God! Let's get this over with!

The Mayor of Detroit may have to change his name to Kwame Kil-My Career after perjuring himself on the witness stand. According to the Detroit Free Press 14,000 text messages between Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick and his lover Christine Beatty, a top aide have been discovered after the official swore under oath that he was not having an extra-marital affair. The messages were obtained under Michigan's public records law.


The messages show them engaging in sexually charged banter, recounting trysts and laughing off almost getting 'busted' as the disgraced duo put it. Some of the higlights of their chats include:
  • "I'm madly in love with you," To which Beatty replied "I hope you feel that way for a long time. In case you haven't noticed, I am madly in love with you, too!"

  • "And, did you miss me, sexually?" With the City Hall horndog replying "Hell yeah! You couldn't tell. I want some more."

  • "They were right outside the door. They [the mayor's bodyguards] had to have heard everything, so we are officially busted! LOL," She responded. "LOL LOL! Damn that. Never busted. Busted is what you see! LOL. ...,"

and

  • "Do you think we should be using our city contracted Blackberries to text message sexually explicit things to each other?" with Kilpatrick saying "Nah baby, nobody reads that sh-t. We about to get ta freakin', bring the lube! I'm Kwame Kilpatrick, bitch!"












"Yes your honor , it was like this!"

Photo 1 by Detroit Free Press
Phot 2 by AP

No comments: