Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Aw Huck It!: Mike's Done








"Weekend Update, I am so there!"


"It's been a heckuva run!" this was how Mike Huckabee summed up his futile and often amusing run for the Republican partys' presidential nomination. Huckabee said he believed that his supporters should back McCain in November. Adding that he has no "Plan B" for his political career. "Clearly, things didn't go our way tonight, and we had hoped they would," he told reporters on his plane back to Little Rock. "But when the inevitable is staring you in the face, you accept it. I leave this man my delegates but most importantly, I leave him Chuck Norris. He will continue to slap the bejesus out of anyone that opposes this party or its ideals and goals. I do so with my blessing."


So long Huck. You were one of the most lovable candidates of recent memory. You amused us like the old guy with alzheimers who crapped his pants and honestly didn't know why people were moving away from him. Hysterical.

No comments: